Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 18

Today, went to church and man!...these early mornings are killing me! Not so good for an insomniac! Yeah, still not doing well with the sleeping bit. This week I'm going to really try and get to bed by 10pm!!!! It is so great to have the whole day to relax! I'm going to really try hard to meet my goals this week. I have been doing GREAT with my eating though! I'm rockin it! I haven't had sugar in now 18 days and but only a few times have I really struggled stay with it!!! Yay!!


I didn't get to blog yesterday so here's 2 days of food for ya:


Goods


Saturday
Breakfast


Veggie Egg white scramble w/ 1 flax waffle + pb and agave


Lunch

Lemon Luna

Dinner


Amy's Burrito + Avacado + veggies
Kiwi + cottage cheese

Sunday

Breakfast
Zip. :(

Lunch
Indian Wrap (forgot to take pics...I was soooo hungry!..SOOO YUMMY though!)
apples + PB


Snack
Herbal Tea
Almonds

See ya at dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment