Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I never got back to the blog yesterday so here's how it went:



Lunch: Special K w/ berries

Cottage Cheese

Herbal Tea



Dinner: Chicken Soft Taco

Huge salad...yum!



All in all it was a great day! Food wise I did really well. It was the first day I felt like I really wanted a treat or at least something not healthy! I resisted and pushed through though and very proud of myself.



Fitness:

Went on a GREAT walk with D!! We walked to the kids school and then circled around and then walked to the high school and back! That's 2 neighborhoods and 2 schools! It felt great although I sadly have to admit....IT HURT!!! How pathetic is that! I could barely move an hour later!...I feel better this morning though and it was great to have that hour together! Can't wait for our walk tonight!:)

After my walk I had the worst cravings ever though! My body must have been in need of protein or something but since it was well after my cutoff time, I was fighting off the urge. I ended up with a Tbsp of crunchy PB and a big cup of sleepytime. I wanted fries and a treat but it held me off for the night.

Sleep:
Didn't go so well again. The walk helped the insomnia I think because I fell asleep during the movie we sat down to watch but then B had a really rough night. I think he needed a breathing treatment. He was up all night and thus kept both of us up!! So...no sleep again!:(

All in all a great day. I'm proud of myself for the progress I've made. Today I've started off missing breakfast though and that's not good. Here are the plans for the day:

Lunch:
Taco salad
fresh fruit
herbal tea

Dinner:
Halibut w/fennel and orange salad

Snack: cottage cheese and fruit

Fitness: Walk w/D after kids go to bed

Sleep: Bed by 10!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment