Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday, January 21


Today has been a good day so far. I am so tired though and want to make sure I don't get sidelined by a need for some energy so I made sure I had good, solid, protein packed food on the menu today. I went to do the 30 day shred DVD but then I couldn't find the remote for the DVR!!! Can u believe it? AAAHHHHH!!! Finally B falls asleep so I can actually work out and I can't find the dumb thing! :(

So...we will try again tonight. As for my meals, they tasted super yummy today and I even found a new snack that I LOVE!!!!

Goods:

Breakfast
Shrimp, pepper trio, onion, leek and spinach omelet
wasa w/ guacamole
herbal tea

Lunch
Leftover omelet (it was so yummy, I wanted it again!)
wasa w/ guac
herbal tea

snack
apple slices w/ 2 Tb crunchy PB
water

Dinner
left over chicken taco salad for me /burritos for the fam
herbal tea

I am going on day 9 tomorrow and feel great! It has been difficult at times but definitely easier than I thought so far. I am committed to doing this for ME!!! I would love to say that it was all about living longer for my family (and for the most part it is), but to be real for a minute...I can't wait to feel cute in clothes again! I can't wait to feel good about how I look. I am proud of my progress and am going to stick with this! YAY for me!:)

PS....Guess who's lost 6 lbs??:) woot!woot! I measured myself today and man I tell you, reality's a *itch! I never thought I would see those measurements and for my frame...well...it's a good thing we're moving forward and have set goals and have a plan in motion!!!

See you after dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment