Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 14

I cannot believe I have made it this far!!! Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE love sugar!!! Cookies, candy, CAKE!!! I love it all! It is amazing to me how relatively easy! Don't get me wrong, I have definitely had my "moments" but I plowed through. I am really proud of myself so far. It totally proves to me that I am not power less! I can do anything I put my mind to! OK, I know it's not like I ran a marathon or somethin' but still:).

OK, so we went to the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine on Monday for the night. The kids LOVED it! It was so great to get away and even better that we didn't have to pay for air fare or drive a gazillion miles! The lodge was completely decked out with so much for the kids to do and keep them busy and happy! B on the other hand was not so happy. He ended up sick and we had a very long night! Poor guy! We came home earlier than we'd planned to take him in to the Dr's and...Bronchitis!!! I swear we can't catch a break! He's feeling much better already with just 1 day of antibiotics...poor baby!:(

I did stick to my food plan and if you count chasing 4 kids around an entire resort while toting a baby on your hip, I did OK on activity level. I am exhausted though. Still not doing well on my sleep goals for the week!

Goods:

Monday
Lunch: Leftover Napa Stew

Snack: wasa + laughing cow wedge

Dinner: 2 pieces veggie pizza + garden salad

Snack: yogurt + granola

Tuesday
Breakfast

2 eggs + 1/2 cup hash browns +oatmeal ( I didn't get a pic of the eggs and hash browns! )

Dinner

Chicken Cacciatore + garden salad

Snack
yogurt + frozen berries + granola
herbal tea

Wednesday
Breakfast: leftover Chicken Cacciatore + wasa + laughing cow wedge

Lunch: 1/2 cup cottage cheese + kiwi + cantaloupe + tea

Snack: almonds + tea

So far so good. Hope to go on a walk tonight:)
See you at dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment