Sunday, January 17, 2010

Buckle Up!

This is a journal of sorts chronicling my journey from "Hot Mess" to my former "Hot Mammaness". I am a 30 something stay at home mamma of 5 kiddos + husband + dog living in Dallas,TX. I am starting this blog to help me be more accountable to my new goal of becoming and living more HEALTHY.

Did you notice I didn't say SKINNY? In my 20's I was obsessed with being (whether I was or wasn't) a skinny minny. It was all about a number. In my 30's I have found I am so much more comfortable in my own skin. So comfortable in fact that I comfortably packed on an extra 20 after the baby was born 1 yr ago!!! Ummmmm...not so comfortable with that!

So, here we are in 2010 and it's time to turn a new leaf! Here is my journey to rediscovering me...the real me...join me?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment