Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 16

So it's day 16 and I am not having the greatest day:(. Part of the problem is I got a visit from "aunt flo" and so I'm totally bloated and feeling yucky! So I haven't lost anything and I'm well into my 3rd week. I guess I was hopeful because I lost so much the first week but...I'm gonna just plow through and I'm sure once my "visitor" leaves, the digits will reflect. I totally have been sticking to plan so the only thing I can think is I didn't get enough exercise in. Yuck! Next week has to be better! The clock is ticking on cruise time!!!

Goods:

Breakfast

Zip. This could be the problem too. I've been so sleep deprived that I've skipped breakfast. Next week!!!

Lunch

Spicy Kale Soup (yum) +leftover quinoa & bulgar salad w/ roasted eggplant + sesame cucumbers








Snack
"cookie muffin" w/ chunky pb smeared on top. Yummy!! + herbal tea

Dinner
Amy's burrito +1/2 avacado


Tomorrow is Saturday!!!! Here's to a great weekend! See you at Breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment