Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday, January 24, 2010




Today I was home with B (not feeling well again:( Poor guy, he can't catch a break! I had to make M's "worm cake" which is whipped cream roll in the shape of a worm with gummy and sour worms all over laying on top of crushed oreos...ummm..hello? Talk about CRAZY!!! With it being Day 11 with no sugar, I was sooooooo nervous I'd cheat!!! I decided I needed a plan so I looked online and found a recipe for a 3 min. "cookie" that you make in the microwave on one of my favorite sites. I'd been wanting to try it and this was the perfect opportunity. So I whipped it up and it really was more of a 2 minute recipe AND.....YUM!!! It was like heaven!!! I used turbinado and I didn't even miss the white stuff!!! My version had craisins instead and I added Greek yogurt and 2 heaping spoons of flax...delicious! I really think it's closer to a muffin than a cookie though! Totally filled me up and satisfied my sugar fix! Thanks CNC!!!

Goods:
Breakfast
Oatmeal and Craisin "cookie"
Sleepytime :( I know...bad!

Lunch
Eggs w/peppers and spinach
wasa and guac.
sleepytime

Dinner
Napa and Beef Stew

Snack
Blueberry "muffin"


OK, my goals this week:

1) Eat breakfast!!!

2) Exercise!!! Go on a walk x4 this week. Join the Y and do a class with the girls:)

3) Continue with no sugar

4) Continue with no carbs after lunch

5) Cut off @ 7

6) Bed by 10!!!! I need sleep!!!

The great news is.....I've lost 9 lbs!!!!! That's great! Soooooo on my way!:)

See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment