Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday, Jan. 18th

OK, today was a good day!

Breakfast: Egg omelet

Lunch: Thai lettuce wraps (lunch w/ girlfriend- totally proud of myself:)

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Sleepytime

OK, so I said it was a good day...it could have gone better but plenty of room for improvement tomorrow!

The Goods:

* Did well on my eating today....Breakfast was fine, Lunch with friend and then shopping...lots of shopping!!!! We went to 3 malls today! I haven't done that kind of shopping in a long time! It just worked out that way! Originally we we're going to lunch at Watters Creek and then walk around and then head to Costco then home. We did that but then when she went to drop me, her hubby called and said he'd taken ALL the kids for a road trip to Oklahoma to look at some cows!!! (They raise them for show) So, she said well my family's gone for the night, wanna go to the mall with me? D looked at me and said, "Go and have fun", that's all I needed so off we went!

We went to a few stores and then she wanted to go to a different mall! Seriously, haven't done this since high school! We shut the place down!!! I found 2 of the cutest sandals at Banana Republic for the cruise and a cute scarf and it all was under $45!!! Love it when that happens!

Anyway, I figure I walked more than I would have if D and I went on our walk tonight so, I think I did ok on the fitness today!

*I had tea for dinner because I got home at 9:30, well past my food cut off so sleepytime it was! Honestly, I'm so exhausted I'm ok and ready for bed right after this post!

All in all a very good day considering I walked right past Red Mango today and didn't walk in no matter how badly I wanted to! (I did have to close my eyes though!:)

Tomorrow:

Eat all 3 meals and drink more water.

Walk with hubbs

Sleep by 10pm

Cheers to day 6 with no sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment