Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 20!!!!

Here we are...it's Day 20!!!! I am soooo proud of my progress!!!! I took my measurements this morning and...:) I have totally lost inches!!! I could tell because my clothes are fitting better. THis is so great because I feel like I've been so good with my eating and haven't seen the biggest loser relults on the scale. THis totally made my day and motivated me to push through! Aside from the weight loss though...I FEEL so much better! I am not sluggish during that dreaded 4pm stress time where I'm getting dinner ready, homework, kids off to sports, etc. That is when the old me would grab some caffeine or sugar (or both) to get me through. Now that time of day I put on some music and get my groove on while making dinner! OK, it's not always that great but man I feel so much better!!!!

Last night I went to bed at....7:30!!!!! I was so tired I fell asleep during family prayers!!! It was great until my body woke me up at 4am!!! Oh well, hopefully it will even out and I'll get on a better routine!

I worked out today!!!Woo hoo! I did this workout that I found in Self magazine and it rocked! Tomorrow I'm going w/ my A to the gym!! Baby steps!!!!

Here's a bit of what's been on the menu....
Goods:
Cottage Cheese w/ fresh fruit & PB
Amy's Black Bean Burrito w/ avacado..Yum..I'm addicted!
Herbal Tea...lots and lots of it!
Tonight me and D took K out for dinner because she made the A Honor ROll!!! She chose Saltgrass. The food was ok. I am realizing..a) it's not very fun to eat out when you're on a "diet"..b) Even when I order the "right" things, I over eat on the "right" things for fear of eating the "wrong" things. I had Salmon w/ broccoli which was fine but I was full way before I stopped eating because I was afraid to look over at D and K's plates!! Oh well, at least I ordered the "right" thing!!
Excited to work out w/ A tomorrow though!!!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment