Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wed. January 20, 2010

Day 8!

I've made it through 8 days with no sugar!!!! Amazing! Yesterday was the first day it was hard but today went much better. It was a long night with B so I chose to skip breakfast and go back to bed when he went down for his morning nap. Not good I know but....it was a LONG night! Tomorrow will go better!:)

Goods:

Lunch
Egg salad and avocado on wasa
fruit salad

Dinner
Thai Lettuce Wraps

Snack
Sleepytime

The day went well all in all. I even went to dinner with M and D and they had bread and M ordered FISH and CHIPS and D had a Coke and M had strawberry lemonade! I didn't falter though!!!Yay!!!

Fitness:

We were so tired from the long night that we put off the walk till tomorrow so in order achieve my goals this week, I'll have to walk each night the rest of the week!

Goals for tomorrow:

Eat better
Eat breakfast
Go on my walk

Long day. Short post. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment