Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yesterday was M's birthday so I was busy and didn't get a chance to blog! I was nervous about how it would go food wise but I did really well. We even went to dinner and I still stuck to my program! I did have a snack around 8 though but I was feeling really close to cheating so I let myself have a healthy snack and of course sleepytime!

Goods:
Breakfast:
Special K w/berries
cottage cheese

Lunch
new favorite! Amy's Bean and cheese burrito w/ avocado

Dinner
Out to dinner w/fam
grilled veggies w/ steak and shrimp
3 pieces salmon sushi
fruit

Snack
1 Tbsp chunky PB
apple
sleepytime

No walk again..so..I won't meet my exercise goals this week:( Next week we'll do it for sure!

OK, Saturday has gone well but we were out most of the day (Rugby games, shopping, errands, etc.) I did pretty well with my choices though.

Goods:

Lunch:
1 c. chili from Tom Thumb (delicious and 270 calories per serving!)
few bites grilled chicken
broccoli

Dinner
Amy's burrito (southwestern..yum)
apple
herbal tea
Lemon luna bar

Snack
1 wedge laughing cow
1 apricot
2 wasa

I missed not going on a walk this weekend! Hopefully if the weather is better, we can walk tomorrow after church. Food wise I feel pretty good...aunt flo came to visit so I am feeling bloated but I am not giving in to my usual chocolate cravings and tendency to binge on crazy high caloric snacks!!! Ugh...

Happy Saturday.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment