Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday



Day 25...So far so good! I have BIG plans for this week so I'm puttin on my big girl panties and going for it!!!! While I have done great w/ eating, I only worked out once this week! THis week...no mo'!!! I have some big goals for myself and plan on not only achieving them but pushing myself to the limits!!! More on this later..

Goods:
Sunday

L- Egg white omelet w/ mushrooms and ham + fresh fruit salad

D-Pot stickers w/ sugar snap peas and mushrooms...found this yummy recipe in one of my books and their only 200 calories per serving and that's 6 potstickers!!! (Guess who just found a new fav!)

We are a big football family so of course we are watching the game today! The fam is having Papa Murphy's pizza (I'm not a huge pizza fan) so I wanted to make sure I planned something yummy for me. They will have the potstickers as a snack along with other yummy's but have no fear....I have a plan.

Plan for surviving "Super bowl Sunday"

1)Have a plan. check.

2)Eat my meals. Limit "grazing". I find when I "snack", I end up eating w/ out even being hungry which results in extra calories. To limit this, I have come up w/ healthy snack options that I will prepare when I need it. (If I have it sitting out, I'll end up eating it because it's there.)

3)Keep food in kitchen.

4) Stay out of kitchen! Easier said than done when you're a mama of 5 but I have planned ahead and all the snacks and food my family will be eating is all pre made or something the hubbs or the kids can grab on their own. Mama gets the day off!

5)Stick to plan. Wish me luck!

Healthy Snacks:

If I get hungry and I've already eaten my meal...here are my snack options for today.
1)pistachios

2)air popped pop corn

3)luna bar

I typically don't snack all that often as of late but today I'm more focused on sticking to the plan. Sometimes I feel like it's more about what will keep you on your program and less about following that program to the tee. Today is one of those days.

Go Saints!

No comments:

Post a Comment