Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 28!!!

Day 28...One of those days where I swear everyone is messin with you and you just want to crawl back in bed! First, I went to the Y to use one of my guest passes and the lady gave me a hard time because apparently..I've been there before (yes, I have a week long guest pass!)..whatever...then I go to check the boys out for a dentist appt. and the receptionist got slammed and forgot to call one of the boys, then when she did the teacher said "he' taking a test can they wait?"..Um..first of all it was just a spelling test and 2nd, I had been waiting 20 minutes already with a cranky baby!!! We ended up in the office for 30 minutes!!! Off to the dentist and the dentist...ahhhhhhhh! Let's just drop it. On to something else!!!

Anyway, the day was crazy but now we're home and dinner's in the crockpot for the fam. (freezer for me:) and I just want to chill...I mean do laundry the rest of the night!!! I did get to work out though and I'm going to do one of my videos tonight. Most likely the yoga. I do have big plans to go to a cardio class tomorrow though and that will be interesting! Wish me luck!

After my work out I had to run to my favorite farmer's market because I was low on fruits and veggies. That was the best part of my day! I love that place! Not only do they have a great selection but their prices are incredible! Love double ad Wednesdays!!! I do wish I had time to go to Whole Foods though..next week for sure!

I ate a luna on the way to the market but by the time I got home from the dentist I was starving!

Goods:
B-lemon luna



Soooo...yum!


1 kiwi and 1/2 sliced banana (crappy pic)

L-Egg sammy on sand. thin w/ roasted chicken, avocado and tomato + kiwi and banana..OK I'm addicted to this sandwich!! It's so yummy, I crave it!

See you at dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment