Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 29

Today was a good day! I started off with a work out! Woot woot! Even though it was snowing! I dragged my arse out of bed and schlepped myself to the gym! It's feelin' so good this working out stuff :)! When I got home the kids were itching to play in the snow so while they did, I decided to make some yummy chili (pics coming) using the leftover pork roast. It was so yummy! I decided to put it in the crock pot so they could eat it all day and they totally did!!!! They'd play outside for a few hours (crazy I know) and then come in and warm up with a hot bowl of chili!

My work in the AM paid off because I was able to chill the rest of the day! I even got to watch "Sleepless in Seattle"! I haven't seen that movie since high school! It was great! School was cancelled tomorrow so I'm going to try and catch up on laundry:(.
P.S. we totally got over 8 inches of snow!!!!

Goods
L-Southwestern Chili w/ Roasted Pork and Black Beans + 1/2 avocado+ yogi parfait...yum!

D- Chili again (yes, it was that good!) + sour kraut (weird combo, I know..yum though) +1/2 avocado

Herbal Tea


lunch...and dinner (minus the parfait at dinner)

No comments:

Post a Comment