Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 24!!!

New Color!!! I decided to change it up around here! I love color! Random...

Day 24!!!!! I cannot believe I'm embarking on a whole MONTH without sugar and eating healthy!!! I have done really well and although I tend to give myself a hard time, I have done great and am trying to stay positive!! Did you know Capricorns tend to be pessimistic? Well, whatever negativity I had in me...I have added to my "Wellness Plan" the need to be POSITIVE and look at the upside. I think in the past few years I've definitely let myself become more neggy and that doesn't and hasn't helped me one bit! SOOOO...here we go...

I had a hard time blogging this week because M and D have hogged my laptop to watch the rugby tournaments leading up to the seven's in Vegas next weekend. M is going to meet my Dad and sis there and then driving w/ A and B back to Texas. They're moving here next week! I am soooo excited! I really need to be good next week though because me and my sis love to be together and we can be such a BAD influence (not neggy...just truth:) on each other! I have a feeling my will power won't be what it has been! She is preggo w/ her first baby...so fun and so DANGEROUS!!! Can't wait!

OK, this week I did great again food wise but got NO exercise in! I did get a new DVD though and I'm excited about trying it this week! I'm finding it hard to leave the house between nap times, feeding times, cranky times, etc. w/ B. He's growing so fast and I don't mind one bit! Although I would be losing a lot more weight considering how well my food plan is going. It's like having a great dress and then pairing it w/ the wrong shoes. You look great but man you'd look STELLAR w/ the right wedges! I am SO excited about this week I can't tell you! Knowing that I've stuck to something for a month tells me...

1) I can set a goal and stick to it!

2) I am stronger than I think!

3)I WILL be looking HOT this summer!

FANTASTIC!!

OK, back to this week:]]

Goods:

Wednesday:

B-zip...I know. :(

L-Amy's Enchilada + fruit salad

D-Saltgrass w/Hubbs and K-grilled salmon + broccoli

Thursday:

L-White Bean Chicken Chili (Seriously...yum! Easy and delicious!) + fresh fruit

D- Mo Chili!!! so good!

snack: 2 hand full popcorn:)

Friday:

L- Play date: Amy's w/ guac. +veggies and 1 tbsp dip + fresh fruit

D-Amy's Tamale Dinner (around 300 calories!) + HUGE green salad w/ chick peas, romaine, carrots and balsamic vinegar
Jazz Apple w/ cottage cheese

Saturday:

L-Egg and Turkey on a Sandwich thin +berries

D- Amy's Indian Wrap +1/2 Avocado + asparagus

Sorry no pics. My computer won't let me download for some reason. Pics coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment