Sunday, February 7, 2010

Loves of the week



OK, so I got to this late this week! Here are some of the fun and yummy things I've tried and LOVED!!! Since going off sugar, I have found some really great natural products that not only are delicious but healthy!!! Yay!!!

1) Peanut Butter Cookie Luna Bar...Kind of like a PB rice Krispie Treat! Yum!

2)Amy's Indian Wrap...If you love Indian food (and I do!) The Indian wrap w/ potatoes, peas and tofu is yummy and great for lunch!

3)Almond Breeze vanilla...makes my special k so much more special! And 1/2 the calories of milk!

4) Lara bar- chocolate coconut...Oh my...I am craving this so bad right now! What I love about Lara bars are they are all natural. Their made from whole foods...fruits and nuts...so you totally recognize all the ingredients. Delicious.

5)Trident Cinnamon gum- nothing special but I do chew it everyday. It's the only artificial sweetener I eat!

6)White Bean Chicken Chili!! I just went to foodnetwork.com and searched white bean chicken chili and it pulled up tons of versions! I went w/ the one that listed ingredients I already had.

7)Hummus...Delicious w/ veggies instead of ranch or w/ wasa!

8) Sandwich Thins...OK..these things are genius! At 100 calories for 2 slices...and it's moist and yummy! I love them toasted before I make a sandwich or this week I'm gonna use it to hold a turkey burger!

9)Pistachios...delicious..1 serving has 170 calories..w/ 6g protein and 3g fiber.

10)Blogging! I can't tell you how much blogging about this process has been! I highly recommend it! It has helped my feel accountable and motivated! Thanks blog universe!...who ever you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment