Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 42!
Man...I am soooo slackin! I have been so busy having fun with my sis that I've been slacking on the blog front!
Updates: I am moving into my second phase of my no sugar plan:) It has been 42 days and I have enough will power to limit myself...I think:)! My friend M gave me a great tip she saw on Dr. Oz the other day. I will rate my sweet treat on a scale of 1-10 and if it is a #10 to me...then I will allow myself an appropriate serving. The size will depend on 1. how my eating went that day and 2. calories. For instance, my fav. frozen yogi treat has a base of 90 calories + strawberries + mini dark choc. chips + almonds (yum!). This would be a great choice for a treat and I don't have to feel guilty about it. Brownies or cake or cookies on the other hand....sigh..I don't know if we're ready for that yet!

the Goods:
My eating has gone really well even though my sis has been here (and she's preggo!) I have been doing great except my cut off time has been later than usual. I definitely noticed a difference though and didn't like the bloated feeling I had going to bed. Last night I cut off at 7 and I definitely felt so much better. AAAAHHHHH! Peer pressure!!

Here's what's been on the menu lately:

sliced kiwi

cottage cheese w/ agave drizzle

cottage cheese and banana
Amy's w/ Avocado...sooooo yummy!
Quick dinner: Tuna w/ plain yogurt and lemon+ veggies and fruit + spoonful of lite ranch
Roasted chicken and brussel sprouts!!! soooo good!
I also had the most amazing oats yesterday!!!
1/2 c. oats
1 banana
flax
chia seeds
1 tsp turbinado
2 scoops barney butter
Sorry no pics but sooooooo delicious! It was yummy and the best part was it held me over most of the day!
Goals for tomorrow:
Eat breakfast
stick to cut off
excercise (shred)
bed by 11
See ya after dinner!...mmmmmm...I made chili again w/ pork and it smells cahrazy good!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment