Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 26 and 27

I'm falling behind on blogging because B is sick again! Poor guy and yes poor mama (and daddy:(! My "old" self would've used that as an excuse to blow my plan and indulge on junk...not the "new" me!! Nope, I have stayed on track and though I'm definitely sleep deprived, I'm pushin through!!! I even got a work out in! Woot woot! Psssss....I also broke through my number funk and lost another pound!

Here's what I've been eatin:

Sunday's Dinner: Pot stickers w/ sugar snap peas and mushrooms..yum!

Goods
Monday
L-egg sandy on sandwich thin w/ avocado, spinach and roasted turkey and kiwi .I spread grainy mustard on it and it was delish!

D- Roasted chicken breast & salad + cantaloupe


Tuesday ( Sorry, I got no pics today but my sandy looked just like what I had yesterday)
L-egg sandy on sand. thin w/ chicken and spinach...yum! kiwi and apple salad

D- Amy's Burrito, mushroom & sugar snap peas, 1/2 avocado, kiwi

Snack- 1/2 lara bar (chocolate coconut chew...yum) + herbal tea

All my meals this week I've loved!!! Tonight was so tempting because I made a yummy, hearty meal for the fam....Um...mashed potatoes?...yep...gravy?...afraid so...and pork roast w/ veggies. I did have a little bit of the meat but I quickly made my meal and once I was full, I did fine. I'm not gonna lie though, those mashed taters looked sooooo yummy...pinacoladaville....I can do it...I can do it..I can..:)..I did!

It felt great to work out yesterday and am gearing up for yoga after this post. I feel incredible and that's so motivating. All this hard work will definitely pay off when I'm sippin my pina and chillin on a white beach:) Yesterday the hubbs said my arse was lookin GOOD:) love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment