Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 32!!!

Happy Day 32!!!
Today I started the day out right w/ a good workout!!!! It was hard but Jillian wouldn't let me give up!! I am sore but I feel good and had more energy today even though I'm sleep deprived!
After my workout I did some domestic goddess stuff and then went to a belated Valentine's day party for little man. He ran up to me when I walked in and I was glad that even though I didn't get to shower..(gross) I made the right choice by going. P.S. I was totally about to shower but I decided the baby stank more (debatable once I got to the school) so he got one instead!
When I got home, I made myself a yummy lunch...
Egg salad and turkey on sand. thin w/ grainy mustard + veggies and 1 tbsp. lite ranch dip

Veggie Blend..Peppers, crimini mushrooms, and spinach
Fresh fruit salad of strawberries, bananas and grapes...woahhhh...tons of food!

My eyes were bigger than my tummy! I ended up w/ most of the fruit and some of the veggie blend left over!
I am addicted to sandwich thins! They are so yummy toasted! I crave this every day!!! I think I'm gonna have a veggie burger on one for dinner! I did feel like I needed a snack around the time I had to get the boys so I grabbed one of my trusty lara bars. First time trying this flavor! Soooooo yum! I love the chocolate coconut one also!
4pm snack: coconut cream pie lara bar + sleepytime!
See ya at dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment