Saturday, March 20, 2010

This is my brother in law. His name is Beezy (not really but today it is). He's in pain. WHy you ask?...



This is why! Me, Beez, and my brother M started doing P90x 4 days ago!
It is CAAAARRRRAAAAAAZZZYYY!!! Seriously, the best workout ever!
The ab work is insane!!

The first day was chest and back + ab ripper....serious pain



Day 2 was plyometrics...what's that you say?....It's like last chance

workout pain...you know what I'm sayin?



Day 3 was arms and shoulders (no pics) + ab ripper...did much better!

It's Day 4 and we're doin YOGA!!!! Not relaxing yoga....P90x yoga...sigh..
I just keep telling myself the dress will be worth it!!! Woot! Woot!

P.S....did you see there's only 28 days?...sooooo excited! Yes! IT will be worth it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment