Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Good Eats...
So I've been horrible at daily blogging lately so I'm backed up on pictures and posts. I still take a picture of 99% of everything I eat. It just helps me stay accountable of what I'm putting into my body. I find on the days that I do take pics, I am more likely to make good food choices. Anything that helps me achieve my goal and stay on this path for the long run! Here's some of what I've been eatin'!

Of course my favorite oats! This batch has blueberries and blackberries, AB, flax, chia, almond milk and honey..yum!

Roasted chicken w/ peas and carrots and steamed cauliflower and a side of kiwi.


This was delicious! I was craving M's pumpkin muffins but didn't have the recipe yet so I modified the cookie muffin recipe and voila! Pumpkin Oat Cookie Muffin! Delicious...seriously, can't wait to have this tomorrow!


Egg and sausage on a whole wheat sandwich thin w/ side of fruit and LC

I forgot this pic...I had a bite of a pb cookie at the mavs game...honestly, it was yum but I was fine w/ just a little piece because it was so sweet! Funny how your palate changes over time!


There you have it! Tomorrow we're headed to the zoo and like usual, I'm going to be packing some great snacks! I can't wait for the pumpkin cookie muffin I'm going to eat on the way!
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment