Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday's Top 10

OK, this week has some repeats but some of you have been asking what some of these products look like and where I get them....Here ya go!

Flax..Walmart, Kroger..most stores carry now. Around $2 a box

Crawfish...delicious! We went to Nate's Seafood on Monday w/ the fam.



Silken Tofu...great in smoothies! My kids don't even know it's there!



Herbal Teas: Sleepytime and Tazo: Calm..


Chia Seeds: Whole Foods, Market Street...This jar was $15ish....great in smoothies and oats!

Cinnamon...Oh how I love thee! ALWAYS in my oats and "cookie muffins"!!!!

Crunchy Almond Butter! My favorite brand is still Barney Butter but this one's good too.
Kroger, Whole Foods, Market Street...around $6

Good Old Honey Bear....Ummm..I think I'm runnin low!
Tip: If you heat it in the microwave for a few seconds, you don't use as much
because it's runny!

Tabasco...I really love any hot sauce, but this is an all time fav for sure!

This plate wins my favorite meal of the week!

On my plate: Pumpkin Oat "Cookie Muffin" w/ AB, banana and honey drizzle
and egg puff w/ tabasco + coconut water...YUM! So good, I made it again for lunch!

Almond butter packets...great for a snack on the go! One of these and a banana and you're in business!


There you have it! Hope you get to try some of these yummies soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment