Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Date Night!

Saturday I did some shopping w/ the girls (more on that later!) and then that night the Mr. and I got to go to a Mavs game! It was great fun (even though we got killed!:() We got to enjoy an awesome suite and it was catered! Thanks guys! It was a much needed fun night!



Of course I went prepared w/ some good snacks!

I love dates!


Pistachios...yum!
Blueberries...these were so good!


I forgot to get some good before pics before I started eating! I was so starving!
My plate mid eatin'..nachos and chicken wings...not the healthiest but so yum!


Potato chips...this was my last one and man was that a good thing!

I had a handful of these puppies and I forgot how much I loved them! The Mavs were defeated by the Knicks but that's ok we had a blast anyway! I'm glad I took my snacks w/ me, it made it easier to walk away from the food table. That's really what I did! I had 1 plate of snacks and then I sat in my seat and ate my healthy snacks if I got hungry. Success!
Like D always says..."Failing to prepare is Preparing to fail!"




No comments:

Post a Comment