Thursday, March 25, 2010

23 Days left!!!! I can't wait!

OK, I can't find the cord to my cam so no new pics today:( I did want to post though and give you an update on what I've been up to!



Fitness:

Yay! I worked out 5 days last week and I've worked out 4x's already this week! I'm doing Biggest Loser Yoga in the am and P90x at night with the boys...I know craziness!



Last night we did Kenpo and it was awesome! I was drenched at the end! I felt so strong. I forgot how much I love kickboxing! We do the ab workout every other day also...I. am. so. sore!!!!



Food:

Ever since I started working out regularly (I know it's not even 2 weeks but still:), I've found myself so hungry all the time! I have found when I don't plan ahead...I get into the danger zone and struggle not to eat whatever I can get my hands on.

So..to combat this, I'm going to do what I did in the beginning. Eat all my meals and always keep a healthy snack on hand just in case...most likely this will be a luna or lara bar

Sleep:
I'm finding when I workout, I am so ready for my pillow at night! I sleep really well too. I wake up ready for my day and love it!

How u doin?

1 comment:

  1. Dude- You're my inspiration!!!!!! I'm struggling with the Easter candy in my house...must refrain...save it for the kid's baskets...must not eat it anymore..

    ReplyDelete