Thursday, March 11, 2010

Friday Favorites!
I have had some crazy good meals and I thought it would be fun to put them into my top 10!! Soooo yum!

Oats w/ blueberries, banana, AB, and honey drizzle

Oats:
1/2 c. oats
2 T. flax
1 T chia seeds
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
2 tsp turbinado
almond milk
blueberries
banana
almond butter
honey drizzle

Cheddar w/ fresh fruit!

I love cheese w/ fruit!

Green Monster! Yum!

Green Monster:
banana
3 dates chopped
greek plain yogurt
almond milk
2 huge handfulls of spinach
vanilla
Blend w/ ice! Delicious!

Coconut Chicken Curry! So good!

OK, this was not the healthiest of dinners! I only ate 1/4 c. of rice w/ it because I can't have curry w/out it but it was so delicious!

Amy's Organic Refried Black Beans



Coconut Water!!! So good!
This is awesome! Only 60 calories and 670 mg of potassium!!! This is my new gatorade! I think it's a great alternative to a sports drink when the kids have the flu. Baby B loves it!
Dates...oh how I love these jewels of love!mmmm...


Rainforest Roll at Bluefish.....So. Good.


My favorite lunch this week. Leftover couscous w/ fresh fruit
Don't you just want this everyday!

Papaya...oh how I love this fruit! I can eat this all day long!


Hope you get to try some of these lovelies soon! Have a great weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment