Monday, March 8, 2010

Goals for this week!
I have a little over 1 month and 1 week till pinacoladaville!! Crazy how time is flyin!!! OK, I gotta kick it into high gear! I have been stuck in a rut for a few weeks but I finally broke through and lost another pound!!! Woot! Woot! I really want to pick up some momentum so I've got to change it up!!! I have noticed that when I don't write down my weekly goals and check in regularly, I don't do as well.

This week is about getting back to setting goals and going for it! Here's the plan:

Food:
1) Eat breakfast
2) No carbs after lunch
3) Cut off at 8pm
4) No sugar!!!!

Fitness:
1) 30 day shred x 4
2) yoga x 3
3) walk x 3

Other goals:
1) Sleep! Bed by 11pm!
2) Date w/ Hubbs!!

What goals are you gonna go for this week?..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment